ad

Thursday, January 08, 2009

EURUSD Trade 003 & 004

I didn't have good trades today and today was full of fundies which didn't exactly ride where the fundies was suppose to in a totally predictable world.



So anyways, Trade 003 was a manual SL at +2 and Trade 004 was another manual at +10, making my total for the day at +25. Because I have 5 decimal places instead of 4, the trade for the week is at +101.5.



The unemployment data was good for the US but it made the dollar weaker instead so go figure. The push down may come now but I'm off to bed and probably off for the week unless there's a really-really-dummy-proof-fantastic setup tomorrow.

Trade 004 was a sell but I closed it manually because I don't like that rejection right at where the trendline is and Obama and Trichet is going to speak while I sleep so not a good time to enter.



0 comments: