ad

Monday, January 05, 2009

EURUSD Trade 001


It is rather unfortunate that I didn't get a good entry and only went in at 4.24pm. Look at the "falling knife".

Asian session was trading very nicely along the trendline and managed to breakthrough at 2pm. Ff brought it a bit down so the signal was rather mixed but we can perhaps say that a doji is in place. I waited at the sidelines but it came too fast and furious and broke through the support at 1.3840.

I went in for a sell finally at 1.3782 (yes not a good entry).
TP: 1.3400
SL: 1.3760 (+22)

It's currently at +90 but we will see.

Latest Update @ 4.50pm:
  • Changed to close my trade at +114 pips (1.3667).
  • Look at why I closed my trade on the daily chart.
  • Yes, we can definitely go lower but I'd like to keep some for now and go for a re-entry during NY, perhaps.

0 comments: